US Diesel Parts - 1982 - 1993 GM 6.2L 6.5L
The trusty GM 6.2L and 6.5L IDI engines have been a workhorse for many folks for quite awhile. We know you love 'em and that's why we're here to help. We've been rebuilding the early GM injectors and Stanadyne DB2 injection pumps since they were released in the early 80's. Don't let our competitors fool you... even though it costs us more, we take extra steps with our pump rebuilds that many other fuel shops don't. If you're feeling the need to squeeze a few more ponies out of your engine, then check out our Banks Performance Packages. If you don't see what you're looking for here, then please give us a call and we'll help you find it.
Select a Sub-Category
More About 1982 - 1993 GM 6.2L 6.5L
Chevy GMC 6.2L Diesel Specifications:
• Power / Torque: 143 hp @ 3600 rpm / 257 lb·ft @ 2000 rpm
• Displacement: 6.2L / 379 cu in
• Bore x Stroke: 3.98 × 3.80 in
• Compression: 21.5:1
• Valvetrain: OHV 2-Valves per cyl.
• Block / Head: Cast iron / Cast iron
• Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
• Injection: Bosch Indirect Injection Pintle Injectors, Stanadyne DB2 Mechanical Injection Pump