- Home »
- Catalog »
- Dodge »
- 2003 - 2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins »
- Fuel Pumps, Injection Pumps and Injectors - 03-07 Dodge 5.9L »
- FASS® Products - 03-07 Dodge 5.9L »
- FASS Adjustable HPFP - 03-07 Dodge 5.9L
US Diesel Parts - FASS Adjustable HPFP - 03-07 Dodge 5.9L
The most versatile High Performance Fuel Pump (pump only) on the market. The FA's allow the customer to tweak the fuel pressure on the "Fly". The Boost Compensation Port also gives the pump added/more consistent fuel pressure based on boost referencing from the turbo keeping fuel pressure in line with the needs of the engine. Flow rates from 95 – 260gph and fuel pressure from 0 – 75psi!
Choosing the correct HPFP for your truck based on your performance modifications will provide optimum performance and fuel economy gains, while minimizing risk of damage to your fuel system.
• Stock to Moderate - Stock engine or very mild performance upgrades
used for everyday driving.
• Moderate to Extreme - Fairly hot programmer and possibly towing heavy loads - approximately 500hp.
• Super Extreme - Extreme programmers, high flow injectors, etc. Race or competition - 500hp and over.