- Home »
- Catalog »
- Ford »
- 2003 - 2007 6.0L Ford Power Stroke »
- Fuel System Components - 03-07 Ford 6.0L »
- FASS® Products - 03-07 Ford 6.0L »
- HPFP High Pressure Fuel Pumps - 03-07 Ford 6.0L
US Diesel Parts - HPFP High Pressure Fuel Pumps - 03-07 Ford 6.0L
The loss of fuel pressure when driving can inhibit engine performance, lower fuel economy and potentially damage to your fuel system. A FASS High Performance Fuel Pump (HPFP) is a great option for replacing the factory fuel transfer pump with a more reliable, high quality unit that will provide constant fuel pressure and volume under any driving condition.
Choosing the correct HPFP for your truck based on your performance modifications will provide optimum performance and fuel economy gains, while minimizing risk of damage to your fuel system.
• Stock to Moderate - Stock engine or very mild performance upgrades
used for everyday driving.
• Moderate to Extreme - Fairly hot programmer and possibly towing heavy loads. Engines running up to approximately 500hp.
• Super Extreme - Extreme programmers, high flow injectors, etc. Race or competition engines running at 500hp and over.