2" Rear Suspension Leveling Kit - GM 2500/3500 HD
Rear block and u-bolt kit only
- Rear block and u-bolt kit
- Lifts vehicles without sacrificing ride quality or load-carrying capacity
- Easiest way to add 20 inch-22 inch wheels and increase ground clearance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 2 inch rear blocks with u-bolts
Daystar was the first to enter the Leveling Kit market in 1995. Though there have been many companies that have entered the market since, Daystar's Leveling Kits offer many advantages that the others can not claim. Lifetime Warranty - All of Daystar's Leveling Kits are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with a Daystar product, Daystar will take care of it. Daystar leveling kits are also made in the U.S.A. All Daystar leveling kits are manufactured at its plant located in Phoenix, Arizona. In-house manufacturing ensures a level of quality control that no one else can match - Daystar also has the ISO9001 certification to prove it. In addition, Daystar leveling kits also feature a top-mount, easy-install design. Enthusiasts know that most late-model vehicles have gone to a strut type of front suspension. Most of Daystar's strut applications are a top-mount design, meaning that Daystar components bolt to the top of the factory strut assembly. This type of leveling kit does not preload the factory coil spring, so factory ride quality is maintained, and installation requires only simple hand tools.
- Daystar Products
- Chevy / GMC - 1993 - 2000 GM 6.5L Turbo Diesel (Electronic) - Steering, Suspension and Towing - GM 6.5L TD
- 2007 - 2010 6.6L Duramax LMM - Steering, Suspension and Towing - GM Duramax LMM - Steering & Suspension - GM Duramax LMM
- 2006 - 2007 6.6L Duramax LBZ - Steering, Suspension and Towing - GM Duramax LBZ - Steering & Suspension - GM Duramax LBZ
- 2004 - 2005 6.6L Duramax LLY - Steering, Suspension and Towing - GM Duramax LLY - Steering & Suspension - GM Duramax LLY
- 2001 - 2004 6.6L Duramax LB7 - Steering, Suspension and Towing - GM Duramax LB7 - Steering & Suspension - GM Duramax LB7
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H9.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- US Diesel Parts Difference
- Customer SatisfactionOur #1 priority is our customer!
- Fast ShippingSame day shipping if order is by 12pm MST
- Low Price GuaranteeWe match competitors prices
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds