EGR Valve/Cooler Delete Kit - 07-09 Dodge 6.7L
Part # SD-EGRD-6.7C-07
Competition tested at over 700hp the Sinister Diesel EGR delete is a must have for your drag or sled pull truck. Every 6.7L Cummins EGR delete kit is manufactured in house from 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum. This race kit completely replaces the entire EGR system and can be installed in 4-5 hours.
- Coolant circuit completed to head
- Transmission dispstick support bracket included
- High quality billet and stainless steel parts
- Lifetime warranty on all hard parts
- Durable silicone coolant hose
- All settings or calibrations that may allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, organized, sanctioned, closed-course RACE/COMPETITION USE ONLY! Any other use, on ANY road, public or private, within the USA, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
- Gomer's Diesel, Inc. / US Diesel Parts and Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Gomer's Diesel, Inc. / US Diesel Parts and Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
- No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE CAPABLE OF DISABLING ALL OR PART OF THE EMISSIONS SYSTEM ON CERTAIN VEHICLE APPLICATIONS, WHEN SELECTED BY THE END USER TO DO SO. EMISSIONS REMOVAL IS NOT LEGAL ANYWHERE WITHIN THE USA, UNLESS THE VEHICLE IS NOT REGISTERED WITH THE DIVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLES, AND IS BEING USED SOLELY AS A COMPETITION RACE VEHICLE. BY SELECTING ANY SETTINGS THAT CAN ALLOW REMOVAL OF EMISSIONS EQUIPEMNT, YOU ACCEPT ALL RISK AND LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE, AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H4.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- US Diesel Parts Difference
- Customer SatisfactionOur #1 priority is our customer!
- Fast ShippingSame day shipping if order is by 12pm MST
- Low Price GuaranteeWe match competitors prices
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds