ATS Aurora 3000 Turbo System
EARLY 2003 Ford 6.0L Power Stroke (Production Date BEFORE 04/2003)
The Aurora 3000 is a quick spooling turbo charger that is great for all around performance on your 03.5-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. The 58mm inducer on the turbo is a very nimble and highly responsive unit. Safe for stock engines and stock components, towing and daily driving become much easier due to the turbo doing more work, instead of relying on the engine with a restrictive factory turbo. The increase air volume will utilize all fuel injected into the cylinder creating a more complete and efficient combustion event. This will result in lower EGTs, better throttle response, and a more efficient/usable torque curve.
The advantage of the Aurora 3000:
• Quicker spool-up with reduced lag
• More efficient and usable torque curve
• Designed for towing and daily driving
• Increased fuel economy
• Safe for stock motor and components
• Decrease in stress on the motor due to better combustion
• Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
• Great all-around performance gains
• Everything included for a smooth installation
• This turbo is THE choice for those towing heavy loads and looking for exceptional EGT control
Aurora 3000 Turbocharger System - EARLY 2003 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke, includes: pedestal, downpipe, up-pipes, intake manifold, intake tube, heavy duty silicone boots, and all necessary hardware.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.