Long Block Engine for 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7
Part # 67G1L066A
Duramax 6.6L, LB7 vin code 1 with sheet metal, no injectors, includes cam and crank sensors.
It is advisable to call in with your VIN # before ordering to ensure exact engine fitment.
Engine Package Contents
- Timing gears
- Connecting rods
- Glow plugs
- Main/rod bearings
- Piston Cooling Tubes
- Cam bearings
- Valve train
- Cylinder heads/valves
- Oil pan & pick-up tube
- Oil pump
- Oil cooler
- Front cover
- Oil filter
- Flywheel housing
- Water pump
- Valve covers
- Engine oil level sensor
- Camshaft position sensor
- Assembled in the USA.
- Blocks and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Aluminum cylinder heads are dyed to check for cracks.
- Crankshaft is checked for size and micro-polished to OEM
specifications. If necessary, it is re-ground re-nitrated and
micro-polished to OEM specifications.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large
and small end are remachined to OEM specifications.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the
quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Reviva replaces 100% internal wear items including rings,
bearings, bushings, gaskets and seals.
On-Road Long Block configurations: 1yr/unlimited
Note: If engine is equipped with an EGR cooler, it must be tested
and/or replaced to activate warranty.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.