Wicked Wheel® 2 for the 2015-2016 Ford 6.7L
Part # WW1567
- Greatly improves throttle response
- Increased Horsepower
- Lower EGTs
- Moderate installation - no modifications needed
- approximate install time 6-8 hours
- Increased boost
- DO NOT USE AN IMPACT WRENCH TO CHANGE TURBO WHEELS! Impact wrenches cause stress fractures in the shaft that will cause failure either very soon or thousands of miles down the road. It's like a crack in your windshield that grows over time. Take your time and remove the turbo, hold onto the turbine shaft and remove the compressor wheel with an open end wrench.
- This turbo has a reverse thread - meaning you turn the compressor wheel to the right to loosen. No need to torque the Wicked Wheel on. Simply snug the Wicked Wheel until it fully seats. It will self-tighten to full torque.