BD - 1047035 Boot & Clamp Kit - 03-07 Ford 6.0L F-Series
2003 - 2007 Ford 6.0L F-Series
Note: will not fit E-Series vehicles.
Part # 1047035
Nothing can put an end to a quarter mile pass or hill climb faster than a turbo hose that blows off. You can eliminate this problem with BD’s hose and clamp kits. Eye-catching blue Nomex silicone hoses can withstand over 100 psi pounds per square inch of boost, and are secured by rugged, spring-loaded, stainless steel T-bar clamps. Engineered for each individual application, BD hose and clamp kits are a must for any modified turbo diesel. All of our Ford kits include hoses with BD's exclusive raised I.D. groove to ensure an O.E.M. fit like no other aftermarket hose can, and, Flurosilicone lined to resist oil. Individual clamps of different sizes available for special applications.
Product Warranty: 1-Year Parts
All supplied boots are of the finest quality in the industry and exceed factory specifications. The silicone boots use a 4-ply high temperature Nomex fiber for increased high temperature strength and long term durability. As well the boots are lined with flurosilicone to prevent the oil from reducing the operational life. All the clamps are made of stainless steel, with the heavy duty clamps providing over 400 lbs of clamp force.
(1) 1407006 Boot - Turbo Outlet to Boost Tube
(1) 1407002 Boot - Boost Tube to Intercooler
(1) 1407003 Boot - Intercooler to Intake Tube (Lower)
(1) 1407004 Boot - Intake Tube to Intake (Upper)
(2) 1405209 Clamps 2.75" - 3.00"
(5) 1405211 Clamps 3" - 3.38"
(1) 1407030 Clamp 3.28" - 3.63"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.2 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H3.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- US Diesel Parts Difference
- Customer SatisfactionOur #1 priority is our customer!
- Fast ShippingSame day shipping if order is by 12pm MST
- Low Price GuaranteeWe match competitors prices
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds