Factory replacement and aftermarket performance parts for 2004 - 2005 6.6L Chevy GMC Duramax LLY pickup trucks.
GM had a good thing going with the original LB7 Duramax engine, so they wisely decided to keep changes to a minimum when they introduced the new 310HP 6.6L Duramax LLY in 2004. In 2006, the LLY featured some more extensive mechanical changes such as connecting rods, heads and injectors, but the initial LLY was basically the same engine as it's predecessor. A few things you may notice on the LLY when you pop the hood open is the introduction of some mandatory emissions equipment such as an EGR system and a variable geometry turbocharger (VGT). Ironically, better emissions didn't help the LLY's fuel economy. But fortunately, we can help you reclaim some of that with an intake kit, exhaust system or tuner. Whether you're looking for power, economy or just some filters to keep your truck serviced, then you can find it here. If you don't see what you're looking for, then please call us!
Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LLY Specifications:
(Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD / 3500 Classic, GMC Sierra 2500HD / 3500 Classic)
• 8th digit VIN: 2
• Power / Torque: 305 hp @ 3000 rpm / 605 lb·ft @1600 rpm
• Engine type: V8 turbo diesel, 6,599 cc (402.7 cu in)
• Bore x Stroke: 4.06 in x 3.90 in
• Compression: 17.5:1
• Valvetrain: OHV 4-Valves per cyl.
• Block / Head: Cast gray iron / Cast aluminum
• Aspiration: Turbocharged & Intercooled. Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT)
• Injection: Bosch High Pressure Common Rail with Bosch CP3 Injection Pump
• Oil Capacity: 10 quarts with filter.
• Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
• Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
• Allison 1000 6-speed automatic transmission.