- Is USDieselParts.com a real business, or do you just operate a website?
- How do the online Gift Certificates work?
- How do I return items purchased with a gift certificate?
- I was told that my parts are on backorder. Why?
- Pricing Disclaimer
USDieselParts.com is an online extension of Gomer’s Diesel, which is a real “brick and mortar” facility that began business in 1938 and is still going strong in Missoula, MT. We have a 20,000 square foot facility with a customer showroom, parts department, fuel injection and turbocharger rebuild shop, a vehicle repair shop with 7 bays, 3 vehicle lifts and a Mustang MD-1100 dyno. We have a full staff of dedicated and knowledgeable folks that can help you with any diesel related questions you have and find the parts you need quickly.
Some products on our website include a free Gift Certificate that is good towards your next online purchase at USDieselParts.com. When you purchase an item that includes a free Gift Certificate, you will be sent a unique code that you can use during your next online purchase to redeem your Gift Certificate. This unique code is only redeemable by the purchaser of the original product.
Items that were purchased with a gift certificate cannot be returned for cash refunds. If you purchase a product with a gift certificate and wish to return it, then you will be issued a new gift certificate in the amount of the original purchase of the item. Restocking fees will be deducted from the new gift certificate.
Occasionally the manufacturers we order our parts from can run into production problems that may prevent us from keeping those items on our shelf at all times. If you order an item that we don't have in stock, then we'll contact you to let you know that your order has been placed on backorder. This means that we intend to fill your order as soon as your item(s) are available.
We do everything we can to ensure that the prices our site are correct, for our products and for those sold through us from multiple manufacturers. Sometimes errors are made. Products prices from so many manufacturers can change on a daily basis. Part #'s can change - be superseded - be on back-order - or may even be no longer available.
Prices may be changed at any time without notice and we reserve the right to change our product's prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have ordered a part or product that is no longer available, has changed in price or was priced in error - this can be handled in a few different ways:
- We will always try to come to an agreement on the changed cost or even a discount off the correct cost if a product was priced in error.
- If a product has been superseded we will either try to send out the updated part for a matched price or contact you if the price difference between the two is too great.
- If a product has gone into back-order status we will contact you with an estimated time the part will be available again or to see if a similar part will work if available.
- If a product is no longer available we will contact you to see if a similar part will work and an agreement on cost can be made.
- If an agreement cannot be reached, for any reason, the full cost of the order will be refunded before the order is canceled.
Gomers Inc. and/or US Diesel Parts is not liable or obligated to sell a product at an advertised price if the pricing was made in error. We try very hard to keep our prices competitive and fair but DO NOT condone the use of bait-and-switch tactics. Please understand that mistakes can be made and we will always try to work with a customer or client to come to an amicable agreement.