Factory and Aftermarket Parts for 2006 - 2007 Chevy GMC Duramax 6.6L LBZ Pickup Trucks
GM introduced the new 6.6L Duramax LBZ engine in late 2006. The LBZ had few mechanical changes from it's predecessor, but it came charging out of the gates with a noticeable 50 extra ponies under the hood. How did they do that? They simply re-programming the computer much the way we do it with an aftermarket performance tuner. The results were an impressive 360HP with no modifications! The good news doesn't stop there though, because we can still help you improve on a good thing. We have a great selection of tuners, intake kits and exhaust systems to squeeze even more power and fuel mileage from your LBZ engine than ever before. In fact, whether you want to hear your Duramax LBZ roar, or just keep it on the road, then we have everything you need right here. If you don't see what you were looking for, then please give us a call so that we can help you find it.
Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LBZ Specifications:
(Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD / 3500 Classic, GMC Sierra 2500HD / 3500 Classic)
• 8th digit VIN: D
• Power / Torque: 360 hp @ 3200 rpm / 650 lb·ft @1600 rpm
• Engine type: V8 turbo diesel, 6,599 cc (402.7 cu in)
• Bore x Stroke: 4.06 in x 3.90 in
• Compression: 16.8:1
• Valvetrain: OHV 4-Valves per cyl.
• Block / Head: Cast gray iron / Cast aluminum
• Aspiration: Turbocharged & Intercooled. Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT)
• Injection: Bosch High Pressure Common Rail with Bosch CP3 Injection Pump
• Oil Capacity: 10 quarts with filter.
• Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
• Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
• Allison 1000 6-speed automatic transmission.