Parts for 2007 - 2010 Chevy GMC Duramax 6.6L LMM
Late 2007 saw the introduction of GM's latest 6.6L Duramax LMM engine. As with previous models, GM made few changes to the engine which proves once again that the Duramax is a solid engine and GM didn't see the need to make any major changes to the sturdy 360HP beast. But there were a few mandatory changes to the emissions system, most noticeably being the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) located underneath the truck. The job of the DPF is to filter the used particulates from the exhaust before they reach the air. It works very well too. But unfortunately, what's good for the air isn't necessarily good for fuel economy. As always though, we have a few tricks up our sleeve that can help you reclaim a few of those MPG's, and also help you put a few more ponies to the ground. If you have problems finding anything you need for your Duramax LMM, then just grab your phone and give us a call at (800) 823-4444.
Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LMM Specifications:
• 8th digit VIN: 6
• Power / Torque: 365 hp @ 3200 rpm / 660 lb·ft @1600 rpm
• Engine type: V8 turbo diesel, 6,599 cc (402.7 cu in)
• Bore x Stroke: 4.06 in x 3.90 in
• Compression: 16.8:1
• Valvetrain: OHV 4-Valves per cyl.
• Block / Head: Cast gray iron / Cast aluminum
• Aspiration: Turbocharged & Intercooled. Variable geometry turbocharger.
• Injection: Bosch High Pressure Common Rail with Bosch CP3 Injection Pump
• Oil Capacity: 10 quarts with filter. Use of low-ash engine oil (CJ-4)
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
• Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
• Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
• Allison 1000 6-speed automatic transmission.