High performance and factory replacement parts for 2011+ Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LML, LGH.
The Duramax 6.6L LML Diesel engine puts out an impressive 397 hp and 765 lb.-ft. of torque right off the showroom floor. This year the engine internals were strengthened and noise was reduced, fuel economy was improved by 11% and NOx emissions were reduced by 60% over the previous generation. The LML is also B20 Biodiesel compatible. The heavy-duty Allison six-speed transmission boasts a stronger torque converter and a larger diameter output shaft in 2011. The exhaust brake system uses the variable vane geometry turbo technology to create back pressure to slow the vehicle down. Duramax LML emissions utilizes an Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) with EGR cooler. The exhaust features the familiar Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and active regeneration approximately every 700 miles (300 fewer miles than last year). New to the LML emissions is a Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) which utilizes Diesel Exhaust Fluid injection (DEF). This means that LML owners will have to also keep their DEF tanks filled with a liquid solution called "urea". Fortunately, LML owners can look forward to our "High Performance" product line that can help squeeze out some extra horsepower and fuel economy, as well as our "Race Products" capable of bypassing the restrictive emissions equipment for huge power and economy gains.
Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LML / LGH Specifications:
• LML 8th digit VIN: 8
• LGH 8th digit VIN: L
• LML Power / Torque: 397 hp @ 3000 rpm / 765 lb·ft @1600 rpm
• LGH Power / Torque: 335 hp @ 3100 rpm / 685 lb·ft @1600 rpm
• Aspiration: Turbocharged & Intercooled. Variable geometry turbocharger.
• Injection: Bosch High Pressure Common Rail with Bosch CP3 Injection Pump
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
• Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
• Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
• Allison 1000 6-speed automatic transmission.