ATS Aurora Plus 7500 Compound Turbo System
2010 - 2013 Dodge 6.7L Cummins
Whether you bought your 6.7L Cummins to tow, daily drive, drag race, sled pull, or all of the above, you want it to perform at its peak 100% of the time. The Aurora Plus 7500 kit was designed to do exactly that. It is no secret that compound turbos on a diesel engine are hard to beat, and that compounds are designed to make the broadest, flattest power band possible. The Aurora Plus takes this one step further by incorporating the factory VGT turbo. This allows the truck to keep its lightning fast spool up, incorporated exhaust brake, and excellent throttle response. The Aurora Plus kit will do everything you need, without even breaking a sweat.
The benefits to compounds are clear; low EGTs, fast throttle response, drastically reduced smoke, and much higher torque across the entire RPM range. When you step on the throttle, boost comes on almost instantly, and you suddenly find yourself in the left lane a lot more often.
The key to a great running diesel engine is efficiency, and air flow is a huge part of that equation. The more airflow you put in the cylinder, the more fuel you will be able to combust, and that is what gives your truck smoke free power and efficient power. But power isnt the only by-product of an efficient running engine, mileage gains are not uncommon (once you stop trying out your new-found-power of course). Due to the increased airflow along the RPM range, it takes less fuel to experience the same amount of power, thus giving you better fuel economy.
Once installed, the truck will look and drive as a completely factory truck, just simply with more power. The A/C, heater, and creature comforts are still 100% intact. In fact, your emissions equipment can still be used, and remain completely functional. This system keeps everything you love about your truck working, and simply adds the Aurora 7500 to enhance the experience and top-end power. All piping is hand fabricated and powder coated to last the life of the truck, and keep looking good. All hot-pipes are ceramic coated and heat wrapped to keep under hood heat down. The airbox consists of a high-flow filter and sealed cold-air box that keeps the air intake temperatures down. The fit-and-finish of this kit is truly second to none.
Uses factory HE351Ve turbocharger, and adds the 80mm Aurora 7500. Includes cold air intake system.
• No firewall or battery box modification needed versus other dual turbo systems
• Stage-2 style air box included with Aurora Plus provides optimal clean airflow to the atmospheric turbo • Aurora Plus works with factory DPF and EGR emissions control devices
• 2-piece downpipe is heat-wrapped and set up for easy installation
• Kit includes ceramic-coated hot pipe for airflow between the two turbochargers
• 7500 Model Aurora Turbo features the strongest style cartridge and bearing system available
• High flow-through ability with a T6 turbine housing featured on the Aurora 7500
• Aurora Plus System available for 5.9L and 6.7L Common-rail engine style Dodge Cummins
• Exclusive 3-year, 150,000 mile warranty (excluding the original factory/OEM Turbocharger
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm